So I'm trying to use less grains/gluten, as I mentioned in my last post. I decided to take my normal blueberry muffin recipe and tweak it some (I guess a lot). I found an all purpose GF flour and subbed that in. It turned out so much better than I thought! Take a look and try it out!
GF Apple Cinnamon Muffins
1 cup all purpose GF King Arthur Flour
1 cup oats
½ cup brown sugar
1 tbsp baking powder
1 cup apple sauce (I used homemade cinnamon unsweetened)
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp vanilla
2 tbsp almond milk (or regular if you prefer)
1. Mix dry ingredients in a mixer.
2. Add the rest and beat thoroughly.
3. Scoop into muffin tins. Makes 12 muffins.
4. Feel free to add small apple chunks if you want. My family doesn't like chunks and the applesauce is enough flavor :)
5. Bake at 375 for 12-15 minutes.