The pork steak was from DC Meats, in Osceola. Non-GMO, local, quality meat. I talked with one of the owners and even their regular beef is still about 90% grassfed. Quality place :)
Pork Steak and Sweet Potato Apple Dish
Pork Steak (can't remember the weight. It was one large enough for me and Kyle)
1 large sweet potato
2-2 ½ tbsp coconut oil
1. Cut sweet potato into chunks. Place in skillet with a tbsp cocnut oil (more if needed). Stir frequently and brown.
2. While sweet potatoes cook, season steak (see picture). Grill it outside or like I did, since it's winter, on your stove top. With at least 1 tbsp of coconut oil melted on the pan at a medium high heat. Set on top and cook several minutes, turn and cook several minutes.
3. Peel and cut apple into chunks while steak is cooking. Add to sweet potatoes until soft.
4. Sprinkle cinnamon and salt on top. Taste and add more if needed.
5. Remove steak when it reaches desired cooked stage (rare, medium, well)
6. Enjoy and serve with a vegetable or salad!
*Ok I had croutons in my salad so it wasn't 100% grain free....too bad. ha