This is nuts; another year gone by! There are so many things underway for this year already and I don't have much motivation to blog right now. I need to get things accomplished so I'm not sure how much I will be keeping up with this. Priorities, got them, this is not top of the list. Ha.
Here are a few things I need to get done....
- finish my Exercise Therapy Certification and become and Elite Trainer
- speaking at MOPS January 11th
- focus on being a mom to my girl
- signed a new client so more training
- focus my attention on helping my hubby knock out debt with budgeting and meal planning
- possibly going through financial peace as a family (with Kyle's fam)
- finish a secret project I'm working on (maybe I'll post later when it's not secret anymore)
- work on a wedding shower for my soon-to-be sis AND getting them to move here ;)
SO there are quite a few things I'm working and most are within the first 2 months of this year. I will hopefully be posting pics of my girl though...cause she's so stinking precious ;)
Here's a pic of my girl yesterday when she was sick. Praise the Lord she is pretty much normal today!