I have my original cereal post, which is fantastic, and this cereal is just a variation of the Chunky Crunchy one.
Cranberry Nut Cereal
3 cups oats ( really any oat, such as quick or old fashioned)
1 cup whole wheat flour
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup chopped almonds
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Mix together (minus cranberries) and make well in center. Then add:
1/4 cup oil (I used olive but almond or coconut oil would be good)
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup milk
- Pour in well and mix together
- Put in 9x13 pan and spread out
- Bake at 300 and take out every 10 minutes to stir. Repeat 4-6 times (40 min-60 min depending on oven and preference of doneness)
- Add the cranberries the last 10 minutes of cooking.
- Let cool and put in an airtight container.
- Eat with milk (I prefer almond milk), add fresh fruit, and/or eat with yogurt as well!