FIRST make tortillas.
1 ½ chicken breasts
cream cheese (about ¼ package or 2-3 oz)
½ block (4oz) cheddar cheese
2 tbsp salsa (I used a fresh salsa)
1. Put raw chicken in a pan with water covering the bottom. Heat till boiling for about 5 minutes.
2. Simmer chicken in water at least 10 minutes.
3. Drain water and shred chicken with 2 forks.
4. Generously sprinkle seasonings over chicken and mix together.
5. Shred cheese in a bowl, put in cream cheese, salsa, and warm chicken. Mix thoroughly.
6. Put on tortillas and roll-up (This is enough for 8-10 taquitos and the tortilla recipe makes 10).
7. Spray 9x13 pan and place tortillas in it.
8. Lightly brush olive oil on top of rolled tortillas and sprinkle garlic salt.
9. Bake at 415 degrees about 15-20 minutes or until edges get crispy.
You are welcome to try adding jalapeno, onions or spinach in yours. The salsa helps add a couple. These had wonderful flavor and were a big hit. I hope you enjoy them too!