As I reflect back on 2010, I see the many hardships I went through with being pregnant and everything. I knew it would be worth it, and it definitely was. As I sit here watching my little girl sleep and seeing the snow fall, I can't help but be excited.
I don't usually make goals a big deal in January because everyone seems to do it and most fail. But I do want some goals because staying home and having a baby changes things. Here are some that I have thought of mentally.
- Get back my pre-baby physique with Chalene!
- Do a devotional study with someone else to be challenged
- Seek the Lord more each day about when to open my mouth and when to keep it closed
- Encourage my husband as much as possible with his hard work...see him succeed with J2!
- Not get in a lull with my daughter. Teach her everyday and pay attention so she can reach her God-given potential
I'm very excited for this year. There's going to be several weddings of good friends and I get to watch my daughter grow, and I won't be pregnant....haha (I like like my regular body better). Happy 2011!